We have found the BadAss Wolds Best Belt series belts to be the strongest longest lasting belts available, Period!
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm lines.
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the latest in technology and proven performance.
Replaces Polaris Belt # 3211149, 3211196, 3211180, 3211172
Warranty InformationGboost Limited Belt Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period for belts, proven defective because of improper material or workmanship, purchased from Gboost or an authorized dealer is one year from the date of purchase. A replacement belt assumes the remaining warranty from the original purchase date. This is a part only warranty and Gboost will not cover any labor involved in repairing or replacing. This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. Gboost is not obligated to provide any warranty, technical or service support for products not purchased directly from Gboost or from an authorized Gboost distributor. Purchaser’s exclusive remedy for any breach of this limited warranty is for the replacement of the belt which is proven to be non-conforming or defective, or refund of the purchase price at Seller’s discretion. In no event shall Seller be liable for any other costs or damages, such as indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, or lost profits, lost revenue or recall costs. To make a claim under the terms of this Limited Warranty, Purchaser must notify Seller in writing within thirty days of period after discovery of the claimed defect and shall furnish substantiating documentation. Purchaser will return the product to afford Gboost the opportunity to inspect and analyze the product at purchaser’s cost. Once we receive the belt and confirm that the belt is a defect in material and/or workmanship we will provide a replacement belt with a $25 handling fee. Or the customer can pay for a replacement belt and we will refund the cost of the part minus the $25 handling fee after we receive and analyze the defective belt
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I run my General 1000 very hard and this belt has outlasted all the other belts I have tried. I love it!
I've worked this belt pretty hard for last 1200 miles. I constantly have a 800lb load in the bed filling water holes. If it hadn't been for some chipmunks thinking my belt housing was good winter storage for their hickory nuts I'm sure it would have lasted a very long time. There was zero hesitation to replace with the same belt.
Smoothest belt I've ever used.
My General 1000 has blown a polaris oem belt every trip to Glamis. I installed this on bet on my general before I went this year and it held up great and is still going strong to this day 1300 miles later! Amazing belt!! Best belt ever.
So far so good. Belt was easy to install and looks like good quality.