We have found the BadAss / Sandstorm series belts to be the strongest longest lasting belts available, Period!
- High temperature, heat resistant polymer DUMAX (TM) with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temps.
- CORD - Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. E-Compound Turbo Belts are Carbon Fiber with DUMAX (TM) high-temperature compound.
- TOP COG - Next generation cog design with DUMAX (TM) compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today's high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- E-Compound Belts are Superior to OEM in quality
- Stronger cord construction
- Higher Temperature Compound
- This belt is for the rider who wants a quality above the OEM belt which comes with their machine.
Replaces Polaris Belt # 3211149, 3211196, 3211180, 3211172
Warranty InformationGboost Limited Belt Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period for belts, proven defective because of improper material or workmanship, purchased from Gboost or an authorized dealer is one year from the date of purchase. A replacement belt assumes the remaining warranty from the original purchase date. This is a part only warranty and Gboost will not cover any labor involved in repairing or replacing. This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. Gboost is not obligated to provide any warranty, technical or service support for products not purchased directly from Gboost or from an authorized Gboost distributor. Purchaser’s exclusive remedy for any breach of this limited warranty is for the replacement of the belt which is proven to be non-conforming or defective, or refund of the purchase price at Seller’s discretion. In no event shall Seller be liable for any other costs or damages, such as indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, or lost profits, lost revenue or recall costs. To make a claim under the terms of this Limited Warranty, Purchaser must notify Seller in writing within thirty days of period after discovery of the claimed defect and shall furnish substantiating documentation. Purchaser will return the product to afford Gboost the opportunity to inspect and analyze the product at purchaser’s cost. Once we receive the belt and confirm that the belt is a defect in material and/or workmanship we will provide a replacement belt with a $25 handling fee. Or the customer can pay for a replacement belt and we will refund the cost of the part minus the $25 handling fee after we receive and analyze the defective belt
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My General 1000 has blown a polaris oem belt every trip to Glamis. I installed this on bet on my general before I went this year and it held up great and is still going strong to this day 1300 miles later! Amazing belt!! Best belt ever.
So far so good. Belt was easy to install and looks like good quality.